Unable to connect to server or Error 200 constantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to server or Error 200 constantly

Attempting to transfer/activate Foxit 6.21 on a new machine and continually getting either Cannot Connect to Server or Error 200 which is activation failed due to internet. Any ideas?

Edit sorry 6.0.2

Would you mind removing current version 6.0.2 and reinstall version 6.2.1 to see if it helps?
    http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/pub/foxit/phantomPDF/desktop/win/6.x/6.2/enu/FoxitPhantomPDF621_Standard_enu_Setup.msi
    After installing it, please right click on the program to run as admin then try to activate again, thank you.

Comment

Will attempt and report back, thank you!

Comment

Sadly, this is still occurring even after using the same download link provided. Computer is connected to the internet. I am remotely connected to it as I am the IT Provider. No VPN or DNS issues or trouble getting out to the internet.
        Attached Files

Comment

andrewk sorry for the trouble. Could you please provide order info for checking? such as order number, license key code, etc.
          You can send them to us by email: [email protected]
          tks.

Comment

Hello!

I just sent the email with the license key we are attempting to use. I have also attached screenshots of the old machine with the key activated.

Comment

Working...
            X