VBA setFieldValue truncating data posted to textbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug VBA setFieldValue truncating data posted to textbox

I'm having trouble with Foxit PhantomPDF Business version 9.7.0.29478.

I am using VBA (MS Access) to populate a fillable PDF form. There are about 23 Text Fields and I can populate all of them using setFieldValue. The only problem is that two fields are larger, multiline fields which can contain up to 37 lines (about 65 characters per line). The field is always truncated to about 954 characters from my input, then about 6 junk characters that are different every time.

The character limit in the properties is not checked. I also tried checking it and making the maximum 9000 but that doesn't make a difference. The lastError function is returning 0. I have confirmed the variable with my data has all the data. That it seems to limit input to 954 characters seems like it is an issue with PhantomPDF. There are no limitations if I type in the field.

Any ideas? Thank you

RedSquirrel42

Sorry for the trouble. Would you please help send us all relevant files and VBA code you use for internal test?

Please help to send us the pdf file which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to [email protected]. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X