Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Stamp to a PDF through the JavaScript Console

Good afternoon,

Having trouble adding a "Stamp" type annotation through doc.addAnnot, it doesn't seem to recognize the "Stamp" type or I'm not providing all of the fields correctly. I've copied the example from the JavaScript Reference guide forwarded to me by support, but the console is returning [ Line: 00000 { Document.addAnnot } ] : (null)

Attached is a screenshot with the JS code being run, and I'm on Foxit PhantomPDF Business version 7.3.4.311
    Attached Files

James Harold

Would you please try Foxit PhantomPDF version10.1 to see if it helps? You can download the version from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads) and install to get a free 14-day trial.

Comment

I did, thank you -- having problems figuring out how to put anything other than an Approved stamp down using that doc.addAnnot() method now.

Comment

James Harold Do you mean the Javascript still cannot work correctly in latest version 10.1 of Foxit PhantomPDF? if yes, can you please send the sample PDF to us for testing? (if it is confidential, please send it to email: [email protected])
        Besides, do you want to change the stamp type? tks.

Comment

It's working correctly as near as I can tell, just not sure which property to set on the doc.addAnnot() method to specify a different stamp other than "Approval."

Comment

James Harold

The named appearance of the stamp to be used in display a stamp annotation. The names of the standard stamp annotations are given below:
            Approved
            AsIs
            Confidential
            Departmental
            Draft
            Experimental
            Expired
            Final
            ForComment
            ForPublicRelease
            NotApproved
            NotForPublicRelease