View Side By Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View Side By Side

I want to view two different documents side by side for comparison. I have read about and tried Allow Multiple Instances and also Split View. Split View appears to only work on a single document, is that correct?
    Opening two instances works but is not what I want. I want something like the Split View in a single window but two different docs, there is plenty of room and that would be much easier to use, something like Tile Vertically or Horizontally like most Window apps have. Is that really not there in Foxit, am I missing it?
    The trouble with two instances is that it take too much time fiddling with the window sizes over and over.

If what I want to do and frankly expected to be there is not possible can you please enter this a feature request?.
    Thanks

dsicon ,I am sorry that currently our Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader still doesn't have the feature to view two PDF files side by side in the same Foxit window and you are right that the split view only works on a single document.
    Regarding this situation,I have submitted the suggestion "Support to view two tabs side by side" as a new feature request to our product management team's reference with suggestion ID#PHANTOM-4245,so that it may be considered in future versions.

Comment

Working...
    X