Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to create parent/sibling/child Optional Content Groups (OCG) - aka Layers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to create parent/sibling/child Optional Content Groups (OCG) - aka Layers??

Hi Knowledgeable Folks,

New to PhantomPDF and trying to get my bearings. Attached is a pdf with examples of what I am trying to do.

Several questions regarding layers (optional content groups).

How do you create a new empty layer? -- i.e. without using the import layer feature

Is it possible to create parent, sibling, and child content groups?

If so, how?

Is there a way to create a parent group that is a container for content groups but not a content group itself?

How do you move an object from one layer to another?

Thanks!!

Attached Files

Spere
    1.How do you create a new empty layer? -- i.e. without using the import layer feature
    So far we support to create a new layer by importing as Layer, but if needed, JavaScript supposes to be another way to call layer create feature.
    2.Is it possible to create parent, sibling, and child content groups?
    Yes. To create a parent, sibling and child layer, you need to import a file with existing layers and click on "Copy Layers from source", then you will see layer result like attached pic1.
    3.Is there a way to create a parent group that is a container for content groups but not a content group itself?
    Actually when you import another layer file, the longest section was like a tile that contain nothing but child layers.
    4.How do you move an object from one layer to another?
    Foxit now isn't support layer editing.
    For more information, please see attached for "Work with Layer Extracted from Quick Guide"
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X