Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sami_abbassi
    replied
    Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa_lee
    replied
    sami_abbassi ,Thanks for contacting Foxit Support. For now,you are able to add multiple "area highlight" buttons under their respective groups under a custom ribbon in Foxit PhantomPDF,but all of their colors in those buttons are the same.It still doesn't support to set respective colors for those buttons. Regarding this situation,I have submitted the suggestion "Support to set a different color for each "Area highlight" button under custom ribbon" as a new feature request to our internal features report system with report ID#PHANTOM-15246.

There is also not any way to create two rectangle links which could link to each other directly. Currently,you have to create two links to navigate to their respective pages manually one by one.

Leave a comment:

• sami_abbassi
    started a topic Highlighting and Linking

Highlighting and Linking

Hello,

I have a question about setting up a custom ribbon in foxit.
    Is there a way to add multiple "area highlight" buttons, where each button is it's own set color with a label? see photo for example.

Is there a way to create 2 rectangle links that link to each other?
    for example. You put the rectangle link on page 1, create another rectangle link on page 2, and they link to each other without having to do the process twice?

Thank you in advance.
Working...
X