Issue scanning with Foxit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue scanning with Foxit

We changed our Software to Foxit Phantom using it as Scansoftware. The issue is, scanning the first page, than we need to save the specific filename. After that we scan the next pages. Some are doublesided some not. If I need to have a different adjustment at the scanprofile (color, greyscale whatever) and continue scanning, it shows the wrong amount of pages (see attached file). The chronology than is wrong!

Any help appreciated, we are working with handycapped adults. It will not be good to have a different workflow for them.

Is it a bug or wrong adjustment?

Greetings
    Ivo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by windstar; 01-26-2021, 09:37 AM.

windstar ,We apologize for the trouble. Through the screenshot you sent, I still can't see the situation you mentioned below:
    If I need to have a different adjustment at the scanprofile (color, greyscale whatever) and continue scanning, it shows the wrong amount of pages (see attached file).
    Would you please help to describe the issue in more details with some more illustrated screenshots and use the licecap tool to generate an animated gif that shows your whole process:
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)
    And please also help to provide with us the following information:
    1:Your OS information (E.g.windows 10x64bit).
    2:Please click on "Help"tab>"About Foxit PhantomPDF" to check its version number.
    3:Your scanner Driver Model. By opening the path "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers",then choose the scanner Reference the attachment‘model.png’.

Look forward to your reply.

Attached Files

Comment

@Lisa_lee So I recorded the example, see attached files for further Info. We right know have 5 Foxit installation.

The Licecap.file is 6.500 KB, maybe to big?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by windstar; 01-26-2021, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Here is the movie....
        Attached Files

Comment

windstar ,Thanks for your quick response.This scanning issue has been forwarded to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further analysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-26731.We will keep you informed for any updates about this issue or you may also write back to [email protected] to track its processing status in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X