Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Document action "will print"-how to find out cancel printing-"did print" not execute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document action "will print"-how to find out cancel printing-"did print" not execute?

Hello,

In some forms I use the document actions "will print" and "did print".

I use JS to check some form fields and add some elements with the "will print" action. For example, mandatory fields are outlined in red.
    Now I have some JS functions in the document action "did print", which partially reset the form - reset some of the "will print" actions.

But if i cancel the print as PDF (not saving it for example), the document action "will print" executed, but the document action "did print" is no longer executed.

Can I somehow call a function after the return of the document action "will print" or find out whether printing has been canceled?
    Because I'm stuck between "will print" and "did print" and a few form elements are not reset, which were changed in "will print" JS?

Thank you very much and best regards
    Aleb

Would you mind sending us the file sample you mentioned so I can forward to our developer to see if he has any advice?
    You can send it to [email protected], thank you.

Comment

Dear Mr. richell_huang,
      this would be great. I will extract the relevant part to an own PDF and will send it soon.
      With best regards
      Aleb

Comment

Dear Mr. richell_huang,
        i send an URL to a video to the support.
        thank you very much for your great support.
        With best regards
        Aleb

Comment

Aleb ,We have received your ticket which ticket number is #92600. Richell will keep on following up this case in ticket.

Comment

Working...
          X