PhantomPDF keeps crashing today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhantomPDF keeps crashing today

PhantomPDF keeps crashing. Any other reports of crashes frequent crashes today?

YES, my Phontom crashes regularly. Seems to do it most when I'm scanning from ADF on Brother MFC-9840CDW.

Also, can't get my copy Activated even though I shelled out the $$$ for it. Every time I try it CRASHES. Very frustrating.

Comment

Ditto....we just switched over to Foxit company wide. Reports of Foxit crashing starting to hit the help desk.

Comment

This is happening at my company as well. I was told by the user that it started happening after Foxit sent out an automatic update. I cannot find a way to revert back to before the update but have since turned automatic updates off. If there is a forum admin on that is reading this, please shed some light on a soon to be fix if there is not one already.

Comment

Originally posted by jimrhunter View Post
          This is happening at my company as well. I was told by the user that it started happening after Foxit sent out an automatic update. I cannot find a way to revert back to before the update but have since turned automatic updates off. If there is a forum admin on that is reading this, please shed some light on a soon to be fix if there is not one already.
          Mine also began after a update a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

After a email to support, within an hour we had the activation working. Now I'll see if it continues crashing when scanning.

Comment

I email support Friday and have not received a reply.

Comment

@Jimrhunter,

Please let me know your Ticket number. Thank you.

Comment

Ticket 253461. Also PM'ed you.

Comment

Thanks jimrhunter,

Replied. Please check your inbox. Thank you.

Comment

Well I figure I will try and keep this updated and see if anyone can get some help from this post. I am currently speaking with sales about getting an older version of phantom so that we can see if the newest update is the issue. The update that kept us from working to full potential was delivered around the 12th of February. I do have tickets in on the matter and it seems that there are others with the issue as well. I will try to put anything that I find that works in this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X