Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Locate Files in History List ? Any help is Great Appreciated !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Locate Files in History List ? Any help is Great Appreciated !!

Good morning,

Interested if anyone can offer assistance on this ??
    Foxit PhantomPDF crashed this morning and I had a number on engineering documents for work open at the time.

Reading through the foxit forums , I found the following info from Super Moderator Cherry :

" The history record will not be displayed within Foxit Reader, but it has been saved under this registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader 9.x\Preferences\History\LastOpen "

*** Here's the question now ... I located the Last Open files using Registry Editor, although the File Names are all shortened to the point where the folder locations cannot be identified easily.

for instance C:\Users\MB~1\ONEDRI~1.C\ATTACH~1\1PLANO~1\TIMETA~ 1\20A92C~1.PDF

Is there a way to export the registry file then import it back somehow ?? So I can find the folder location or reopen the files ??

I would GREATLY APPRECIATE Your help !! Thank you,

MarkyMarc To find detailed directory of last opened files, please check this registry key and get detailed info: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Editor 11.0\MRU. Attached pic for reference. thanks.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X