Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Samsung Flip 2 Whiteboard

Hi,
    I use Foxit Editor to annotate PDF documents using a Samsung Flip 2 electronic whiteboard with Touch screen
    Using the "Comment-Pencil" function with the mouse works without problems:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	184126

while with the Touch pencil it makes a thin line that as soon as you remove the Touch pencil disappears (note the two different cursors):

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	184127

Any solution?

Thanks in advance

Thececk
    Regarding the situation you encountered, we need to collect some more detailed descriptions to get close the issue.
    1. Did you mirror the laptop screen into the electronic whiteboard?
    2. Would you mind provide me a full-screen capture? I would like to know the tool ribbon status.
    3. Does it happen to just a particular file or all files?
    If you don't mind, you can submit a support ticket with all info to Here.

Comment

Hi Roy_Chen ,
      1. No, I have a workstation directly connected with the whiteboard (HP Z2 Mini G4)
      2. I can't do this, my trial period is expired and i'll buy the perpetual version when i'll find a solution for this problem
      3. It seems to happen only with PDF Editor, I've tested with Microsoft Paint (drawing) and Acrobat Reader (the same PDF file used in PDF Editor) and it works perfectly

Thanks

Comment

Thececk
        The reason why I need the screenshots of the ribbon status is to confirm whether the Comment Pencil tool under Drawing had been selected when you change the tool to Touch Pencil, so we might get a preparatory decision for which tool cause that issue. Also, were you using the Samsung actual pencil to add annotation(for your second picture)?

Comment

Working...
        X