Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

? No rights in the forum, inconvenient use, no possibility of contacting an admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback ? No rights in the forum, inconvenient use, no possibility of contacting an admin

Dear Foxit, Admin and Users,

As a registered user, why do I have fewer rights than unregistered users in this forum? A few weeks ago I was even able to like something, now the function is nowhere to be found. It's so annoying! No uploads allowed, and and and. In addition, even if I search for a long time, I cannot find a contact form for the admin of the forum.

Jakob!

Hi,

What do you mean by fewer rights than unregistered users?

While I can't find the like/dislike function, I'm able to upload files using the Upload Attachments button; are you getting an error message?

The forum's contact form is here: https://forums.foxitsoftware.com/contact-us

Comment

E.g.: I cannot open "Who's online", my own profile, the user-list while I am online, there is no way to upload attachments or pictures to a contribution and once, when I reworked an answer (put a point in the sentence or something like that) my answer was marked as spam by the forum and had to be approved by the forum operator. For several contributions I have to share content, pdfs and some other things over my cloud. For me it's all a little strange, illogical and cumbersome.

I would be really happy if someone could help me without having to go through long support detours.

Jakob!

Comment

But thanks for the link Macallows !

Comment

Sorry for the delay in reply. Please check your account again now to see if uploading or other functions are available or not, thank you.

Comment

Sorry for my delay, the last two weeks, I were on travel. I am currently still not allowed to create or move any attachments

Comment

Jakob
              Already update your account status, please try to re-login to see if it works.

Comment

Great Thanks! It works

How do I disable and/or move Foxit 11's new "Format tab"? Specifically: 1. Is there a keyboard shortcut? UPDATE: On Windows, Shift + F4 hides the Task Pane it lives in. 2. How do I disable it on Mac? 3. How do I disable it on Windows? 4. On Windows, is there a registry setting? NOTE: By "Format tab", I'm

Jakob!

Comment

Working...
                X