X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    Jakob
    Just received the new feature updates from develop team that we will add a new option for sending to back & bring to front objects from one to another in next major update v12. Please pay attention to the update.

Leave a comment:

• Roy_Chen
    replied
    Jakob
    Thanks for your report, already submitted it to our product team for further evaluation as PHANTOM-16161, I will forward an update the moment I have it.

Leave a comment:

• Jakob
    replied
    I don't want to move objekts, it would be a nice feature, if you can bring one object behind an another object, and not behind all objects - like in Word, PowerPoint, Indesign etc.

Jakob!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    Jakob Options "Send to Back" and "Bring to Front" are bring the object to back or front and do not move location. Can you please have a try? tks.

Leave a comment:

• Jakob
    replied
    Is there a way to move an object not complete into the back- or foreground, only one layer forward/backward?

Jakob!

Leave a comment:

• Doris Wang
    replied
    To move Shape/Image objects, you need to use Foxit PDF Editor Pro, then click Edit -- Edit Obect -- All, then right click an object and choose Send to Back/Bring to Front.

Leave a comment:

• okco
    started a topic Moving Objects from front to back in new PDF

Moving Objects from front to back in new PDF

Hi All,

I'm new to foxit and was making a new pdf document for myself. I was trying to move a shapes order by trying to move it between the front and back of text, as well as other other pictures but can't seem to find any function like that in editor? Can this function be performed in editor??
Working...
X