Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see why I can't edit this document?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you see why I can't edit this document?

I cant edit document (image attached). Would you have any idea what is wrong? Security privileges all say it's ok to edit.
    Attached Files

Please go to File->Preferences->Documents to choose 'Never' as view document in PDF/A mode value then try again, attached is the screenshot for your info.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
      Please go to File->Preferences->Documents to choose 'Never' as view document in PDF/A mode value then try again, attached is the screenshot for your info.
      Good morning Richell,

Do you have another solution?

Context:
      1. I tried above instructions to go to File->Preferences->Documents to choose 'Never' as view document in PDF/A mode value then try again.
      2. Unfortunately this did not work, I am still unable to edit the document.
      3. Furthermore, I referred to https://forums.foxitsoftware.com/for...nnot-be-edited.
      4. I then tried using OCR Recognize Text, but as you can see from below picture it is not working. 😒
      1. Click image for larger version

Name:	Unable to use 'Search & Replace' function.png
Views:	34
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	186804

Comment

Fionn
        Fionn Can you please provide the special PDF file to us for testing? please click here to submit a ticket and attach it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X