Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File corruption after saving AIP encrypted file to cloud

Hi,
    I am using Foxit PDF editor on iPad and MacOS. I added a space on OneDrive for Business.
    If the file is not encrypted, opening, editing and saving are fine.
    However, if the file is Microsoft AIP encrypted, it is corrupted after I open it on Foxit and saving it back to the cloud. Foxit can't open it anymore.
    If I open the Microsoft AIP encrypted file and save it locally. The file is is fine.

Is this known issue? Can someone please look into it?
    Thanks!

Danny Cheung

Thanks for your feedback. Is it possible to provide us the following info so we could take a closer look at the issue?
    1) Version number of your Foxit PDF Editor;
    2) Please access this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=53018 and check which client you used to classify the files on your side;
    3) What label has been added to the PDF document in question? Is it possible to provide one test document?
    4) Is it possible to use your phone or screen recording tool to record your procedure to reproduce the problem and send to us so we could know the issue intuitively?
    5) Your OS info. (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit)

If the info could not be uploaded directly here, you could submit a ticket here: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html?isReturn=1 and mentioned the thread and "Attn: Cherry". Thank you.

Comment

Hi cherry
      Originally posted by cherry View Post
      Danny Cheung

Thanks for your feedback. Is it possible to provide us the following info so we could take a closer look at the issue?
      1) Version number of your Foxit PDF Editor;
      Ans: 11.1.7

2) Please access this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=53018 and check which client you used to classify the files on your side;
      Ans: AzInfoProtection_UL.exe

3) What label has been added to the PDF document in question? Is it possible to provide one test document?
      Ans. I will follow up asap.

4) Is it possible to use your phone or screen recording tool to record your procedure to reproduce the problem and send to us so we could know the issue intuitively?
      Ans. I will follow up asap.

5) Your OS info. (E.g. Win 10, 64-bit)'
      Ans:iPadOS 14.3 / iPadOS 15.1

If the info could not be uploaded directly here, you could submit a ticket here: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html?isReturn=1 and mentioned the thread and "Attn: Cherry". Thank you.

Comment

Hi cherry ,
        Here is a capture of the permission we try to apply.
        I try to upload a video of the process, but mp4 is too big to upload in your ticketing system. And I don't want to upload it here.
        Thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

Danny Cheung

Thanks for your update. Do you have any cloud service (E.g. Google Drive, Dropbox...) that you could upload the video to? Then you could share the download link of the video with us after uploading the vidoe to the cloud.
          Please let us know your thought and the ticket number if you've submitted a ticket. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
            Danny Cheung

Thanks for your update. Do you have any cloud service (E.g. Google Drive, Dropbox...) that you could upload the video to? Then you could share the download link of the video with us after uploading the vidoe to the cloud.
            Please let us know your thought and the ticket number if you've submitted a ticket. Thank you.
            I can use OneDrive to share to you. Please PM me so that I can share the link to you. Thanks!

Comment

Danny Cheung

I tried to send you a PM, but I got a failure message. Is it possible to sumbit a ticket with the subject "Attn: Cherry" so I could better follow up with this issue?
              Here's the link to submit a ticket: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html?isReturn=1

Thank you.

Comment

Hi cherry , submitted a case #145997.
                Thanks!

Comment

Danny Cheung

Thank you for your ticket. Cherry will follow up your case via the ticket.

Comment

Thanks. I also replied to Cherry's email.

Comment

Hi cherry , Any update on this?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Danny Cheung

Sorry for the delay reply. I have reminded Cherry to reply you asap.

Comment

Working...
                        X