X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruslanmhf
    replied
    Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
    Thank you for your feedback, I will forward it to my team for future consideration. For now, you need to deactivate it from one device first then reinstall it for second device, this is the only solution for users who have two devices but only have one license. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
    Please, let's make it happened.

Leave a comment:

• richell_huang
    replied
    Thank you for your feedback, I will forward it to my team for future consideration. For now, you need to deactivate it from one device first then reinstall it for second device, this is the only solution for users who have two devices but only have one license. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• hamidsh
    started a topic Feature Activation on 2 devices / Remote deactivation

Activation on 2 devices / Remote deactivation

I have a license for Foxit PhantomPDF Standard 10 which I use mostly as viewer and very occasionally for editing PDFs and I don't generate revenue using PhantomPDF. I have it installed on my personal laptop as well as my work computer. Since license is limited to a single device I have to de-activate on one of these devices to be able to activate it on the other one, which sometimes is not possible if I don't have access to my other device. I wish either remote deactivation or activation on two devices (with only one working at a time) was possible.

Now I understand that Foxit may be worried about misuse of such features (i.e. someone buying only one license and use it on several devices simultaneously), but I am sure there are workarounds. Also, it is not fair and affordable for users like me to pay the full price of two licenses to overcome this problem.
Working...
X