Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanning both sides automatically

Hello,
    after updating to WIN 11 I can’t anymore scan automatically both sides of the paper. With WIN 10 this was working just fine.
    Has anybody else face this same problem with WIN 11 or Win 10?
    Thank You
    Info:
    Foxit: Version: 9.7.5.29616, Edition: Standard
    Scanner: HP OfficeJet Pro 8715

APa
    APa ,The Foxit PhantomPDF V9 you are using is an old version launched before Windows11 OS was released. There may be some functional incompatibilities between Foxit PhantomPDF v9 and Windows11 OS.
    Would you please help to give our most current version 11 of Foxit PDF Editor (formerly known as Foxit PhantomPDF)a try to see if will help on this issue. The Foxit PDF Editor V11 is a version that compatible with Windows 11.Please click here to download it and let us know the result.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Lisa_lee
      Super Moderator
      Lisa_lee thanks for the quick response. It was left out of the opening that I could print on both sides.
      I downloaded the latest pro version. But the problem is still the same; I can print on both sides automatically, but scanning does not work automatically on both sides.
      Am I missing a driver or what?

WIN 11 info:
      Edition Windows 11 Home
      Version 21H2
      Installed on 11. 11. 21
      OS build 22000.318
      Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0

Comment

APa
        APa

Would you please try the below workarounds one by one to see if it helps.
        1. Delete the configuration file "ScanOpeData.xml" in the following directory.
        C:\Users\XXX(user name)\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF(Foxit PDF Editor)\Scans
        Then restart Foxit PhantomPDF(Foxit PDF Editor) and scan again to see if it helps on your side.
        Please note, after delete the file ScanOpeData.xml, the previous configurations for scanner will be restored to the original setting.
        2. Please open Foxit, go to File>Create>From Scanner, click on From Scanner.., check the option" Configure scanner using scanner's interface" in the scanning dialog box to see if it helps.
        3. Update your scanner driver.

Comment

Working...
        X