Foxit Phantom não salva marcadores e exclui parte deles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Phantom não salva marcadores e exclui parte deles

Pessoal, estou com um grande problema no foxit phantom. Passei horas estudando, adicionando marcadores, e ao salvar, fechar o arquivo e abrir novamente não salva parte dos marcadores que eu havia adicionado. Isso está me causando um grande transtorno. É difícil passar horas estudando, organizando o material e depois perder quase tudo!
    Mais alguém está tendo esses bugs no software?

vanderlleialima ,We high apologize for the trouble. I am sorry that currently there is not any way to recover the lost information back PDF file again once information got deleted.However,it must be mentioned that we have actually fixed a few similar issues in V11.1 of Foxit PDF Editor (formerly known as Foxit PhantomPDF). Would you please help to send us your license information (such as order number,activation code,billing email address,etc) by submitting a ticket to us from our Foxit ticket submission center ,so that we will further check which version is the latest version that your license could work with?
    When you submit a ticket,please help to also indicate this forum thread link and also add "Attn. Lisa" in subject ,so that I will take over your ticket and process it for you as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
    X