Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Form Fields Missing - PDF Editor for Mac

Hi,

I have an issue on Mac where Foxit is missing fields that should be there; the fields either do not show up in fields sidebar, as is the case for Signature fields, or the fields are not highlighted sometimes. This issue does not happen when I switch to Adobe Reader or Foxit PDF Editor Pro on Parallels VM Windows.

I am running Foxit PDF Editor Version 11.1.1.0126 on a Macbook M1 Pro.

cwb162 Is it possible to provide more details of the issue so we could further analyze on our side and better advise?
    1) The PDF document in question;
    2) With which tool did you fill out the form?
    3) A screenshot of the problem.

If it is inconvenient to upload the file here, would you mind submitting a ticket here: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html?isReturn=1 and send us the file? [Attn: Cherry] Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      cwb162 Is it possible to provide more details of the issue so we could further analyze on our side and better advise?
      1) The PDF document in question;
      2) With which tool did you fill out the form?
      3) A screenshot of the problem.

If it is inconvenient to upload the file here, would you mind submitting a ticket here: https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html?isReturn=1 and send us the file? [Attn: Cherry] Thank you.
      1. I have attached the document in question.
      2. I used the Foxit Signature field tool to place the signature fields.
      3. I have attached two screenshots: One is from Windows Foxit that shows the signature fields correctly and the second is from Mac Foxit with the messed up signature fields. I am also noticing now that all of the "Required" fields are not properly highlighting.
      Attached Files

Comment

cwb162

For highlighting the "Required" fields, please go to File>Preferences> Form, check which color you have chosen for, change it and reopen your pdf file to see if it helps.
        For the missing signature fields, I can reproduce the issue, and have submitted to our team for further investigation, any updates, we will keep you posted. ID#MACLNX-10913.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post

For highlighting the "Required" fields, please go to File>Preferences> Form, check which color you have chosen for, change it and reopen your pdf file to see if it helps.
          I don't know how that changed, but that worked!

For the missing signature fields, I can reproduce the issue, and have submitted to our team for further investigation, any updates, we will keep you posted. ID#MACLNX-10913.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X