Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richell_huang
    replied
    Thank you, if the ticket is created and submitted successfully, our support will take care of it, please wait for their reply, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• BryanDQ
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I'm using version 11.1.2.0420, and the Mac is updated to 12.3.1 (Monterey). I'll submit a trouble ticket as well.

Leave a comment:

• Echo Mu
    replied
    May I know which version are you using? Are you using the latest version Foxit PDF Editor MAC 11.1.2?
    Usually if your operating system is on light mode, Foxit Editor will on the same mode.
    And what is your Mac OS number?
    Please submit a ticket via https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html so that we can collect details about your issue and assign it to concerned team with high priority.

Leave a comment:

• BryanDQ
    started a topic Foxit PDF Editor stuck in dark mode

Foxit PDF Editor stuck in dark mode

For whatever reason, PDF Editor appears to be stuck in a dark mode and I cannot figure out how to change it to a lighter profile. I've attached some pictures. The picture with the darker window is what I have, and the picture with the lighter window is what I want. This is the MacOS version and the program is updated to the latest software. I've made sure that my operating system is on Light Mode. Can anyone help me with this?
Working...
X