X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyndi_wu
    replied
    user123013

You can submit a ticket by click Here with this ID# and the Summary including "Joe attention" to track the processing status or post here.

Leave a comment:

• user123013
    replied
    joe_yang

Thanks! How do I track the suggestion number you provided?

Leave a comment:

• joe_yang
    replied
    user123013

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. I have just submitted this suggestion to related team for check. Tracking# is PHANTOM-17041 .For future suggestions, it's recommended that you submit a ticket on https://kb.foxitsoftware.com/hc/en-us for easier tracking for your suggestion.FYI.

Leave a comment:

• Title tabs to be displayed over 2 or 3 rows + tabs search function

I use Foxit reader for academic research. I often have tens of pdf opened at any given time. The tab names are displayed horizontally in one row, making it difficult to navigate between papers. So, I have the following questions.

1. Is there a setting to have Foxit display the open tabs over multiple rows so that I can easily see which tabs I have open?
    2. Is there a "search by tab title" function which allows me to search which tabs are currently open?

See draft photo. I`d like the tabs (the blue boxes) to be displayed in that manner when the horizontal space is exhausted.

Thanks
    Last edited by user123013; 05-18-2022, 05:17 PM.
Working...
X