Editor crashes using Pen tablet in Split View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editor crashes using Pen tablet in Split View

I don't have any problems with my pen tablet in normal view mode. There is no problem if I use my mouse to draw something with pencil in split view mode either. However, when I try my my pen tablet (pencil) in split view mode Foxit PDF Editor crashes.
    Attached Files

Rore_2022 Thanks for your report. Which version are you using now? The latest version is 12. If you didn't use the latest version, please upgrade and then try it again. If the program crashs, please report your issue to https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html for prompt response.

Comment

I am using the latest version.
      Phantom Version : 12.0.0.12394.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I have forwarded it to our QA and Dev team for further investigation, report id:QCPHANTOM-30425.
        To better debug it, would you mind answering below questions? Thank you.
        1. Does it happen to all files or just a specific file? May I have the particular file for further investigation? You can create a ticket from https://www.foxit.com/support/ticket.html to submit the file.
        2. Are you using Wacom pen tablet?
        3. Please locate to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Foxit PDF Editor to send us the crash .DMP file for further checking.

Comment

It happens to all files.
          I am using XP-Pen Star G640S.

Comment

Rore_2022
            Thanks for your information. Based on the reply from develop team, there still need the dmp file to address the issue, please follow the path C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Foxit PDF Editor, find and provide it for us.
            Also, please go to File->Preferences->Tablet->uncheck the "enable pressure sensitive ", then reproduce the issue to see if it still persists.

Comment

I did check the dump file and unfortunately it contains personal information about my computer that I am not willing to share.

The application still crashes after disabling "enable pressure sensitive". Overall, features regarding annotation won't work properly in split mode.
              Last edited by Rore_2022; 07-05-2022, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Rore_2022 The issue has been reported to our team for checking. When there is any update, we will reply to you via ticket# 212339, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X