Foxit Printer saves file before opening editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Printer saves file before opening editor

With previous versions in windows 10, when I printed to the Foxit Editor Printer, the document would open in the editor, I could then "save" it at my leisure. Now (under Windows 11) it forces me to "save" it before the editor opens. This results in saving many documents that I don't want or need. For instance, there is a MS Office document that I print frequently to Foxit Printer. In the past I could "proof" it in the Foxit editor THEN save it if everything was OK. Now I must save it first which results in many unnecessary files that I must clean up regularly. What can be done to fix this? Thanks in advance.

cangier

Currently it is not supported to open the created file first without saving the file first. I've escalated your request to Foxit internal features tracking system for Product team's further processing. Internal Suggestion ID#: PHANTOM-502. We'll update here when it is supported. You may also log in and submit a ticket and include the Suggestion ID# to track the processing status. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X