Cannot Digitally Sign Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Digitally Sign Documents

Last week I had no issues pulling up a document and signing it by placing my digital signature. Today it randomly stopped working. I verified that all the signatures I'm using today are still in the trust and all the settings look to be the same. I go to Protect - Place Signature, draw the box, choose my verified signature from the list (chosen by default, but I played with others as well), and it seems to be placed and asks me to save the file (somewhere in that process). Within a second a verification box pops up very quickly at the bottom of the screen (it goes so fast I had to video it and pause when it popped up) and immediately goes a way. At that point, the file removes the digital signature even though the file is saved. I've been playing with this for HOURS and cannot sign ANY file I previously had signed or any new ones. Please help!!!

[email protected]

Did you perform any system update or change any system password before you got the issue? Would you mind creating a new digital ID then place the digital signature to see if you could sign the PDF document? Thank you.

Comment

I created a new one and it worked fine. Was created within Foxit and required a password. Went back to the same document and tried to use my purchased cert that I always use (good until Feb 2025) and when I make the box and choose the certificate, all I see is "Signature_0" pop up in the box, a verification window momentarily at the bottom of the window, and the box and signature disappear.

Comment

[email protected]
        Regarding the situation you encountered, please upload below documents for further investigation here?
        1. Is it a digital signature from USB or any external devices?
        2. Where is the issue file saved? On your desktop or network drive? Is it ok to sign this issue file with Adobe?
        3. Please take a small video of how did you sign the file and export the certificate file from Digital IDs as .cer format for us as well.

Comment

Working...
        X