Using tab spacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using tab spacing

My question is simple but search results keep bringing up stuff about window tabs and menu tabs. I am editing a block of text objects and used tab to space the paragraphs how I wanted them. Now I am trying to untab.
    Basically I want to do something.

-----That looks like. (- are spaces because formatting in this forum is odd)

This. With more text of course, pretend these lines are paragraphs.
    An unspaced paragraph followed by a spaced one, followed by an unspaced one. However I can't get the program to remove the tab spacing in "edit text" mode under the edit menu tab. Man this is confusing....

I tried to look up normal keyboard conventions for "untabbing" and got shift+tab key. I've tried every combination of tab, backspace, and enter that I can think of but it keeps dropping the cursor under the last line already tab spaced. Any help is appreciated, though I will post an update if I find the answer
    Last edited by BlackAce21; 07-21-2022, 08:02 PM.

BlackAce21,Thanks for your post. According to my testing in our latest version of Foxit PDF Editor V12,I noticed that when we press tab key on keyboard under the paragraph editing mode in Foxit PDF Editor(Edit>Edit Text),this would add a blank space before your the mouse cursor which works the same as holding down spacebar on the keyboard. So when we want to delete the newly added spaced,we could just use the Backspace to delete them. If I didn't understand your query correctly,please help to elaborate on it with some illustrated screenshots provided. If possible, you may use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows us your request.Here's the download link:
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, then double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Look forward to your reply.
    Last edited by Lisa_lee; 07-23-2022, 04:34 AM.

Comment

I am a little short on time at the moment but I will try and create a video explaining the issue I had when I can find the time to do it. I shall post it to youtube and share it here for you as soon as possible if this is acceptable.

Comment

BlackAce21

No problem. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X