Foxit PDF Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit PDF Editor

When I open up 15 pdf files, it starts from the Start tab opens to the right of it, then once it opens up 8 tabs it starts to open up to the left of the start tab, and stacks the remaining there, theres also no arrows to switch left to right tabs like previously. I have also noticed when you open up 15 pdf files they don't open in the order you have them selected.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The files will be opened up to the left of the start tab issue has been reported to our team for further investigation, report id:QCPHANTOM-30419, any update, we will keep you informed.
    For now, you can click on the file tab and hold your mouse to drag it to the place you need.
    For the last issue you reported, would you mind using the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing.
    Here's the download link:
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip
    (Unzip it, double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

Comment

WECMITS,With this post,I would like to give you a quick update about the issue that you reported in this thread. Our Dev team have already implemented an internal version (sprint261)with this issue addressed. And the fix will also be applied to our next minor release version 12.1 of Foxit PDF Reader which is scheduled to be released at the end of this year if everything goes as planned.
      When you want to give our internal version (sprint261) a try,please help to submit a ticket from our ticket submission center to​ apply for the internal version. Please input Att:Lisa as the subject so I will take care of it when it is received.​

Comment

Working...
      X