Toggle text fill with click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle text fill with click

I am trying to figure out how to toggle text between filled and unfilled by clicking on it, such as any typeface capital O and Wingdings O, which is a square. I want it to be similar to a radial button but with font fill. I don't know how to setup the font or text object to do this.

Antilogy Is it mean that you want to create a radial button? When click it, text able to be typed in near field, otherwise, there is not field can type in text. Honestly, I'm not understand your question clearly, can you please elaborate a bit and provide example for reference? Thanks.

Comment

I am creating a character sheet for a role playing game. I want certain capital Os to fill in by clicking on them, just as the below do in a different pdf character sheet. Clicking again unfills the letters.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	19.7 KB ID:	190767
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	2 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	190768
      These are just capital Os from a regular typeface and capital Os from Wingdings for the squares.

How do I make my own sheet do this?
      Last edited by Antilogy; 09-06-2022, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Antilogy Thanks for the explanation. Foxit PDF Editor able to add Wingdings font into PDF but the text cannot fill/unfill by click. I've submitted the requirement to DEV team for checking by ID#PHANTOM-17374, any update will inform you.
        Can you please have a try on "Check box" button under Form menu? Enable "Check box" button>draw a square in PDF>open Properties then go to Option tab>select "Square" from Check box style>close. Finally, switch to Hand tool and click the box to see result. Thanks.
        (Attached pictures for reference.)
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your response. Check box functionality is insufficient for my needs. I will look for another solution.
          Last edited by Antilogy; 09-13-2022, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Sorry to know that, but we respect it. Your requirement has been forwarded to our team for future evaluation, hope it will be considered in future.
            Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
            X