Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add images button not on ribbon

Good day,

i am trying to get the button (add image) on my ribbon but i can't find it. what am i doing wrong? right mouse on ribbon, customise ribbon. search under edit. can't find the button

Here is what mine looks like, for your reference. I also found it under All Commands.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-09-29_160642.png Views:	16 Size:	29.8 KB ID:	191297
    Last edited by RonJ; 09-30-2022, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, in my ribbon I cannot find the add button for images. software has been updated.

Comment

I think you're showing the wrong menu. Scroll a little further down. Add Images should be the next one after Add Text (it's right there in my screenshot), and both are inside the Edit Content menu, NOT under Edit Object submenu which is what you're showing on your screenshot.
        Just look at the icons.
        Last edited by RonJ; 09-29-2022, 07:11 PM.

Comment

It may be easier to find it under All Commands

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-09-29_211318.png Views:	13 Size:	30.2 KB ID:	191305
          Last edited by RonJ; 09-30-2022, 12:52 PM.

Comment

plegem
            Please note that the tool highlighted on your first image is Edit Image instead of Add Image, those are totally different. but, not all edition has Add Image tool, please go to Help->About Foxit PDF Editor, check if you are running Foxit PDF Editor Pro version or regular Foxit PDF Editor. With regular edition, there is no Add Image feature under Edit tab, so you will not be able to see the Add Image feature under command menu, please check it first.
            Last edited by Roy_Chen; 09-30-2022, 07:49 AM.

Comment

i have had every tab and "add image" is not among them. this is a standard feature of foxit Editor, right? since I also see importing at customizations:

Comment

Hi Ron, I have the foxit pdf editor version 12.0.1.12430. This is very unpleasant to hear.. i have now purchased this software for the second time on the advice of foxit where i was advised to purchase this software for document editing.

Comment

plegem
                  Could you please check which edition you are currently running? Foxit PDF Editor or Foxit PDF Editor Pro? The Add Image is only available on the Pro version, that's why you cannot see the Add Image feature under Customize Tools page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	50
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	191330
                    What bothers me is that i asked for advice and apparently bought the wrong software after being advised by foxit.
                    Upgrading to pro is surely going to cost money again?​​

Comment

plegem
                      Yes, it should be. And let me create a support ticket for that and please upload your license key or order information to see if I can find a solution for you.

Comment

I apologize for the wrong information. I also didn't realize that the feature is only available in Pro, which is indicated in the comparison chart https://www.foxit.com/pdf-editor/comparison.html

Comment

RonJ
                          Never mind, I have explained the situation to the user, and appropriate your help.

Comment

Working...
                          X