Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adjust file name when saving applied redaction marks checkbox gone in Foxit Phantom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjust file name when saving applied redaction marks checkbox gone in Foxit Phantom

My organization recently provided an updated laptop. It apparently has a newer version of Foxit Phantom than the one I was using previously. See this screenshot, then the one below it, please. As you can see, in the first screenshot (from the version used by others in the office and previously used by me) there was a checkbox to toggle on or off the Adjust file name when saving applied redaction marks option. As you can see in the second screenshot, I no longer have this on the version I am now using. I really need to be able to "uncheck" this option (disable it) as it is beyond annoying to have to save as/overwrite the prior file every time you save (I have to save after each portion of the PDF I am creating). Thank you.

Previous:Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	53
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	191437

​Now:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	52
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	191436
    ​​

proctorj

Dear Sir

Please provide us related two versions info by go to help menu->about Foxit PDF Editor/Phantom PDF.

I can see this option in V12.x, please see attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

I currently have Business version 9.7.0.29478. I upgraded to version 10 and now have the checkbox I needed. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X