Can't print with PhantomPDF printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Can't print with PhantomPDF printer

When I try to use the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer I can't print anything, in my taskmanager I can see that splwow64.exe use 50% of cpu and nothing happens.
    Is there a solution for this problem?

Foxit PhantomPDF Business 5.2.0.0502
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit

Regards
    BjGr

I've the same problem.

Please, solution!

Regards.

Comment

"Foxit PhantomPDF Printer" doesn't work.

I have the same problem. "Foxit PhantomPDF Printer" doesn't work. I print to the "Foxit PhantomPDF Printer" and nothing happens. Just a quick hourglass but no pdf save dialog.

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry for the incovenience this issue has caused. We've noticed this probem and try to fix it. We have an internal version which should have fixed the mentioned printer freezing problem. If you're interested, please write to [email protected] to get an internal version to help us test. Thank you in advance.

Comment

I am having the simular problem but in a 32-bit Windows XP Environment. The print button is greyed out when you select Foxit PhantonPDF Printer. I tried restarting the Print Spooler with no luck. I am trying to print from Internet Explorer. Current version of FoxIT PhantonPDF Express is: 5.4.3.1106. If I restart my computer it starts working fine and randomly stops again after a few days.
          Last edited by vikaskalra; 11-21-2012, 03:54 AM. Reason: Adding FoxIT Version No

Comment

Hi vikaskalra,

Weird. Next time when the problem occurs, could you please send us a screenshot of the problem and let us know if you can print successfully from other browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome)?

Comment

Originally posted by bjgr View Post
              When I try to use the Foxit PhantomPDF Printer I can't print anything, in my taskmanager I can see that splwow64.exe use 50% of cpu and nothing happens.
              Is there a solution for this problem?

Foxit PhantomPDF Business 5.2.0.0502
              Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit

Regards
              BjGr
              Did anyone find a solution to this? I just had it happen to me too. It is using the CPU massively and the computer seems slowed quite a bit.

Anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks!
              Skip

Comment

Originally posted by skipsmitty View Post
                Did anyone find a solution to this? I just had it happen to me too. It is using the CPU massively and the computer seems slowed quite a bit.

Anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks!
                Skip
                May i know which version of Foxit PhantomPDF do you use?If not the latest 5.5, would you mind upgrading to it and give it a try?

Comment

Working...
                X