Font Changes Randomly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Changes Randomly

There is one PDF I am working with to fill the interactive form fields.

Until recently whenever I typed it would show up in a 'normal' font (the one you see here).

When I go now to fill in the field this is what happens:

I can not find a way to change it back to the original font.

I've looked in Acrobat where I created the form fields and the font is set to 'courier bold' so I am not sure what is happening here.

It only happens on this one contract, the other files have no change to font.

Thanks.

Which version of Foxit Reader do you use? It should be fixed in the latest version 7.2, would you mind upgrading to it and have a try?Thank you.

Comment

Dear Foxit Team,

I'm having a similar problem while editing .pdfs in Foxit Reader 9.6.0.25114. The font suddenly changes to a different, very narrow font that is more difficult to read. I see no discernible pattern to the behavior. Once the font changes, clicking an old field will replace it with the new font.

Click image for larger version

Name:	03-28-21 - FoxIt Reader - Font Changes in Editable PDFs - 9.6.0.25114.PNG
Views:	37
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	182158

Comment

aquasheep ,We apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software. Regarding this issue you mentioned,please help to upgrade your Foxit Reader to the latest version 10.1.3 to see if it helps? Following is link for downloading it:
        http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...L10N_Setup.exe
        If the issue still persists,please help to send us the PDF form file sample for us to take a closer testing first. If it is not convenient to upload PDF file on forum,please help to send it to [email protected] (Attn.Lisa) and indicate this thread link when you email to us.

Look forward to your reply.

Comment

Working...
        X