Foxit Reader doens't print last page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Reader doens't print last page

I'm really satisfied with Foxit, such a difference with Acrobat Reader!

But I have 1 problem: whenever I print a document, Foxit doesn't print the last page of the document. Or, when I want to print a range of 10 pages of a document, 9 pages come out. Always 1 page less out of the printer than printed.
    It is only when I print 1 single page, this single page is printed.

Anyone a suggestion about how to solve the problem? I don't want to return to Acrobat Reader, not even for printing.

Thanks.

Thank you for posting it, this issue has been fixed in the latest version 7.2, would you mind upgrading to it and have a try? Thank you.

Comment

Upgrade from version 7.0 to 7.2 did it. Thank you.

Comment

Recently suffered from missing last page printing at Windows 7 by Reader 9.4.16828. Will you check?

Comment

tpsy

Sorry for the trouble. Would you please help to update to version9.5 as the following way to see if it helps?
          1) Uninstall Reader from the control panel.
          2) Press "Window + r" input "regedit" press Enter, find folder "Foxit Reader" under the directory "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader" and delete it.
          3) Go to the installation folder of Foxit Reader, somewhere like:C:\Program Files\Foxit Software, delete the folder"Foxit Reader"
          4) Download the latest version from our website(www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads) and run it as Admin to install the program.

If the issue persists, please help to provide us with the following info;

1. Your system info, like win7 32-bit, if it is windows10, please send us the screenshot of the panel"Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\System Information".
          2. The screenshot of Foxit printing dialog box you set.
          3. Your printer driver model, and is it a local printer connected directly to your computer?
          4. Does it happen to any files on your side? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the original pdf file.if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.
          5. Also try the below workaround.
          In Foxit printing dialog box, please check the option"Print as image" and print to see if it helps.

Comment

Working...
          X