Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Foxit Reader Selects Wrong Radio Button

Hello,

I'm running the latest version of Foxit Reader on Windows XP to fill out PDF forms.
    I filled out a form with Foxit Reader, and then opened it using Adobe Reader.
    I noticed that both Foxit and Adobe showed a different option selected for a question that had a radio button.
    Does anyone know what's going on?

TTCUSM

Please send the PDF form in question to [email protected] so we could take a closer look at the problem.? Please also make a screenshot then mark out the problem and send to us so we could know the issue intuitively and locate the issue faster. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by cherry View Post
      TTCUSM

Please send the PDF form in question to [email protected] so we could take a closer look at the problem.? Please also make a screenshot then mark out the problem and send to us so we could know the issue intuitively and locate the issue faster. Thank you.
      You're welcome. I'll send the PDF, along with a screenshot of what I see in Adobe Acrobat.

Comment

Is it possible to have different tooltips for the same set of radio buttons in foxit?

Comment

murr777

You could change the tooltip to whatever you'd like in Foxit PhantomPDF program via goging to Form->Radio Button then right-clicking on the Radio button then open "Properties" ->"General".

Foxit PhantomPDF is free to try out for 14 days and you could download it from Foxit website and give it a try:
          https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

Comment

Working...
          X