Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles for annotation tools

Hello,

I've downloaded the latest version of Foxit and I must say that I love it. There are many PDF viewers nowadays that are excellent and this is certainly of the best.

However, there's a feature I'd like to request which would greatly enhace the software and which is essential for me: styles for the comments (lines, highlight, notes, etc.), as they already exist, for example, in PDF-Xchange. Please see caption:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...der/styles.png

Styles would make much more convenient and fast to use the comment tools. The user could, for example, establish different styles for the highlight and switch between them very quickly to mark-up connected ideas in the text. Otherwise, you'd need to choose between many different colours and optionally changing the opacity in those colours that darker or brighter than others, which is time consuming.

I hope others support this request and thank you for your time,

David

Hi Vivadavid,

Please switch your Foxit Reader to "Classic Toolbar Mode" then right-click on the blank area of the toolbar, tick "Format" and "Property". Then right-click on the blank area of the toolbar and select "Customize Toolbar" and tick the toolbars you want. Thank you.

Comment

it is available in clasic toolbar mode. actually ,it is quite esay to achieve a such a pdf annotation feature. as an amature in pdf programming ,Im capable of doing this work with the support of pdf annotation component.We can not only are mark up, highlight and underline PDF document content by adding and drawing annotation, but alse annotate with other annotation types like freehand ,ellips ,etc.

Comment

Working...
      X