Last session is not restored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moxotopu

If you get the same issue"Last session is not restored", please update to version9.3 to fix the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa_lee View Post
      BigFox59 ,Yes,the V9.3 of Foxit Reader has also been released at the same time when we released Foxit PhantomPDF v9.3.If you still fail to update Foxit Reader from within Foxit Reader application itself,you may uninstall your existing one and install a latest version 9.3 of Foxit Reader installer by downloading it from the link below:
      http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/product/reader/desktop/win/9.3/FoxitReader93_enu_Setup_Clean.exe
      Thank you, Lisa, I will try this :-)

Have nice week!
      Chris

Comment

I hope this will resolve in New Update.

Comment

I am on Foxit 9.4.0.16811. Windows 10 Pro just did the Tuesday update (what a PITA). Foxit did not restore the last session when I restarted it. I thought this problem was fixed. This is getting annoying to the point that I will go back to 9.1 and turn off updates. Any idea what is going on?

Comment

Restore last session works fine for version 9.4.0 and 9.4.1 as long as the restore last option is checked under Preferences, would you mind reinstalling the latest version 9.4.1 from below link and see if it works? Thank you.
            http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe

Comment

I installed the 9.4.1 clean version. The restore last session worked when I exit Foxit, and it worked when I did a restart. I will try some other exits methods but I am happy Foxit is working.

When I did the restart, Foxit did not exit gracefully and I had to select restart anyway. Foxit started fine and restored the last session. THis may be a one time issue.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve1972 View Post
                I installed the 9.4.1 clean version. The restore last session worked when I exit Foxit, and it worked when I did a restart. I will try some other exits methods but I am happy Foxit is working.

When I did the restart, Foxit did not exit gracefully and I had to select restart anyway. Foxit started fine and restored the last session. THis may be a one time issue.

Thanks for your help.
                Steve1972 ,If the same issue still happen again,please don't hesitate to let us know and it is better if you could provide with us some illustrated screenshots.

Comment

Working...
                X