Calibre Security Warning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolved Calibre Security Warning.

Every time that I open a PDF from Calibre. Every time I'm getting a Security Warning and I click the box to make this stop, but it doesn't

Advice Pro ,We apologize for any difficulty using Foxit Software.Would you please give us some more information about the Calire you referred.
    Is it calibre - E-book management application which could be downloaded from the following website´╝Ü
    https://calibre-ebook.com/download_windows
    If so,please help to do as follows to check if the "calibre.exe" application has already been added into the trusted apps list within your Foxit Reader after you having clicked the box in security warning message:
    Go to "File"tab in Foxit Reader>"Preferences">"Trust Manager",click on the "Change Settings..." button which is under "Open Foxit Reader from applications without valid digital signatures" to open "Trusted Apps" dialog box in which you could find the trusted apps there.
    If the "calibre.exe" application is not listed in the trusted apps there,please help go manually add it as trusted apps to see if it helps? For instance,I have calibre.exe installed under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2",I inputted "C:\Program Files (x86)\Calibre2\calibre.exe" (without double quotation marks) in the blank field under Allowed Apps,then click on "Allow"button to add it,click on "OK""OK" to save the setting.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X