Typewriter text does not print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typewriter text does not print

I have no trouble inserting text via typewriter mode but when I go to print the document only the original document prints. The inserted typewriter text is not included. I've searched for a solution but I must have missed it.

I'm running Windows 7

I've attached a snippet of a doc. The blue text does not print out. Pls advise.

Please make sure you select "document and markups" of "print what" item under print dialogbox when you print the file and try again, thank you.

Comment

The same problem happens with me too. Will try the solution given by richell and reply here.

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
        Please make sure you select "document and markups" of "print what" item under print dialogbox when you print the file and try again, thank you.
        That solved the problem. I don't recall having to do that in the past but there's a lot I don't recall. Thanks for a simple solution.

Comment

Originally posted by richell_huang View Post
          That solved the problem. I don't recall having to do that in the past but there's a lot I don't recall. Thanks for a simple solution.

Comment

Working...
          X