Erratic Scrolling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erratic Scrolling

When I scroll with the middle mouse button, it is jumpy and erratic. It used to be smooth but now it is all over the place. It's like it jumps and I lose where I am in the document I am reading.

Does anyone else experience this?

Staffy68

Sorry, we cannot reproduce the issue on our side, would you please help to provide us with the following info;
    1. Your system info, like win7 32-bit, if it is windows10, please send us the screenshot of the panel"Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\System Information".
    2. Please run Foxit, go to Help>About Foxit to check the name and the version of Foxit program you are using.
    3. Does it happen to any files? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the sample for internal test.
    4. Would you please help to make a video to that shows how to reproduce the problem for our referencing? You may use the LiceCap tool to generate an animated gif
    Here's the download link:
    http://sync-cn.foxitsoftware.com/iss/Tools/LICEcap.zip

(Unzip it, double-click on licecap file, you can then specify the recording area then hit "Record", it requires naming the file first then start recording.)

If it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com with the subject"Attn:Lyndi". Thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X