Always Visible Comment Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always Visible Comment Box

I'm new to Foxit Reader. My issue is that I sift thru 900-1,200 pages of specs/drawings and make paper notes with page numbers, sheet numbers, description, It allows me fast access to the plan like if I come back next week, I just read my paper notes and I know exactly what I was doing on this job. Example:
    PAGE SHEET DESCRIP
    94 L-101 GATES - , SWING GATES, DBL GATES,
    107 L-117 ENTRANCE POSTS, CATTLE GATE, PIPE GATE
    113 L-400 FENCE DWG, LINE, BLACK PVC
    868 A-67 SPECS FOR GATES
    870 A-89 SPECS FOR FENCE

So I lost my paper notes from last week and I just spent most of yesterday sifting thru the same plans looking for a specific line of text for a gate spec! Luckily I circled it on PDF file #13 but the plans consist of (18) separate PDF's with over 1,800 pages total. It was maddening!

How can I add a "Master Comment" that always floats in the corner of the screen that I can continually update comment as I sift thru the PDF? .... plus if I open the plans 2 months later, then that "Master Comment" pops right up and I'm up and running again.

I know I can Show All Comments on the left sidebar but if you click on the comment there it will jump you from say page 640 immediately back to Page 1 to edit the comment. PLus that left sidebar shows every pencil and circle in the document so it gets very long, very fast

Comment

fencerbob

Thank you for choosing Foxit as your pdf solution. I'm not very clear about your request, would you please help to describe with the screenshots in detail, then we can better advice?

Comment

Working...
      X