Plug-in Crashing Word

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-in Crashing Word

This is very recent and I can't tell it its the result of an Office 365 update or a Foxit update.

When I use the Foxit Word plugin to create a pdf, Word crashes. Completely (at least it's been in the "Nor Responding State for the 10-15 minutes before I am writing this). The pdf does get created, but Word stops working.

I have already tried disabling and re-enabling he plug in. I have also tried "repairing" my Foxit installation and even uninstalling and reinstalling it completely, with a reboot.

reblok

Please help provide the following info:
    1) Version number of your Foxit Reader. (You may check it via going to "Help"->"About Foxit Reader")
    2) If you try to open the Word document then print to Foxit Reader PDF Printer, would it crash Word as well?
    3) Did it occur when you try convert any Word document or just specific one via Foxit Reader PDF plugin in Word?
    4) Please right-click on "This PC/Computer" then open Properties to check the detailed OS version number.
    5) Please try to get the log for further analyzing:
    a) Please Open the registry editor by going to Windows “Start” menu then input regedit.exe; Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Creator", change the value of "EnableLog" to 1.
    b) Then go to “C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit PDF Creator\Creator-Log” and “C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\Temp\FoxPrint" to delete the existing logs there;
    c)Then try to reproduce the problem and send us the new logs.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X