Beware - You Will Lose Data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware - You Will Lose Data

There isn't anywhere easy to post a review of Foxit, but this software is bad enough I took the time to make an account for this forum. If you use Foxit you will lose date. This garbage will corrupt files, it wont save, it wont print. As soon as you have a deadline it will destroy your work. Please use a different program if you can, and dont make the mistake I did of using this garbage.

clbraddock

We highly apologize for any hassle and inconvenience this may cause for you. If you get date losing and file corrupted, it is a bug of our Foxit Reader, we will do further investigation and fix it.
    Before going in-depth into this issue, I need to collect some information from you, which is important for further troubleshooting, thank you in advance.
    1. Your system info, like Win7 32-bit, if it is Windows10, please send us the screenshot of the panel"Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\System Information".
    2. The version of Foxit Reader you are using, you can go to Help>About Foxit Reader to check the version you use.
    3. Does it happen to any pdf files? If it happens to a specific file, please send us the sample for internal test.
    4. What's the detailed operation you have done in your pdf file before lose Date? Do you get any error messages while happening? If you can always reproduce the issue, would you please help to make a video to show the issue?
    5. Also, please help to check the option "Launch debug mode" in Foxit by going to File>Preference>General>Application Startup, when you get the issue again, go to C:\users\Your Name\AppData\Local\Foxit PhantomPDF\glog , send us the whole folder "glog" .

Comment

Originally posted by clbraddock View Post
      There isn't anywhere easy to post a review of Foxit, but this software is bad enough I took the time to make an account for this forum. If you use Foxit you will lose date. This garbage will corrupt files, it wont save, it wont print. As soon as you have a deadline it will destroy your work. Please use a different program if you can, and dont make the mistake I did of using this garbage.
      I have never had any of the issues described, and have no hesitation in recommending the product.

Comment

Working...
      X