Read Mode deactivates when viewing Bookmarks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Mode deactivates when viewing Bookmarks

First, thank you for really great product.

Recently, I started to need access to the bookmarks more often and I tend to use "read mode" but it disables when bookmarks are viewed.
    Is there a way to allow read mode to work and also have Bookmarks to display at the same time?

Thanks.

Macktek ,Would you please help to send us one PDF file sample in which read mode would be deactivated when you viewed bookmarks in the document,so that we will better advise based on the document you sent?
    If it is inconvenience to upload the file here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you very much.
      I have sent an email to the support address with PDF and pictures that demonstrate how bookmarks can not be displayed when in read mode (at least, I don't seem to know how to do it) because read mode turns off the book mark pane.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Macktek Read Mode is designed to fully utilize the screen for reading so the navigation panel, status bar and so on could not be viewed. To open Bookmark panel, you could right click the page and choose Add Bookmark (Ctrl +B) and Bookmarks panel will appear.

Comment

Thank you. That works. (It feels like a work around since I do have to cancel the creation of a bookmark afterward) but... it works!

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X