Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Print Dialog "Print As Grayscale" always checked by default.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Dialog "Print As Grayscale" always checked by default.

I have no idea why, but recently when I click on print form Foxit the "Print As Grayscale" is checked by default. I keep missing it and printing documents that should be colour in grayscale.My printer's properties have grayscale off by default so I don't understand where Foxit is getting this from. I don't have this issue with any other software. I think there may have been a recent automatic update that has caused this.

I have looked in the print section of preferences and cannot find any way of disabling this.

In case it is relevant my printer is a HP Officejet Pro 7730.

Shackers

Normally the option "Print As Grayscale"is unchecked by default. Please uncheck the option "Print As Grayscale" and print any pdf file, then keep an eye on the issue to see if you will get it checked automatically .

If yes, please let me know the version of Foxit Reader you are using.

Comment

I uncheck it every time I print, but when I go to print again, it is still checked. I am pretty sure this has only become an issue after installation of latest update. Version is 9.1.5096.

Thanks

Comment

Shackers Sorry for the problem you encountered with Foxit reader. Could you please kindly perform a fresh re-installation as following and try again
        1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit reader related programs (IE, Firefox...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit reader;
        Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\ Foxit reader 9.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\ Foxit reader 9.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit reader 9.0;
        2) Install the latest version 9.5 of Foxit reader. Please download the installer from the link below:

http://cdn09.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe
        Finally, please give the new installation a try and let us know the result. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X