Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color representation in "Line Color" button in user-toolbar not updating correctly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Color representation in "Line Color" button in user-toolbar not updating correctly.

Hello,

I created a personal toolbar in the ribbon.
    I placed there "Pencil", "Area Highligh", and "Line Color" buttons.
    There are 2 issues that I struggle with:
    1. when I open a PDF, and hit "Pencil" or "Area Highlight"... the "Line Color" doesn't show the real color-setting. It shows a default color (green), but in reality I draw with Pencil and Area Highlight with correct color (in my case blue).
    2. After that, If I am in "Pencil" mode, or "Area Highlight" mode, and change the color via "Line Color", the color from the button changes... but if I switch from "Pencil" to "Area Highlight" or vice versa, the color from "Line Color" button wouldn't update (but I have different colors for "Pencil" and "Area Highlight" modes, and it draws with correct colors in each mode).

Overall, the problem is with updating or representation of color in the "Line Color" button, when it's in a personalized toolbar.
    Attached Files

Kycau ,All of the two situations you mentioned don't exist in our latest version 9.6 of Foxit PhantomPDF when I tested on my computer. Would you please help to do as follows to upgrade your Foxit PhantomPDF to latest version 9.6 to see see if it helps on your part? Please do the following procedures:
    1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit PhantomPDF related programs (IE, Firefox...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit PhantomPDF;
    Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\ Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\ Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit PhantomPDF 9.0;
    2) Download a newest version of Foxit PhantomPDF v9.6 from the link below´╝Ü
    http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/product/phantomPDF/desktop/win/9.6/2E8B921AF6C1102FA813B97DBB8B0929/FoxitPhantomPDF96_enu_Setup.msi
    and install it.
    Any result,please let us know.

Comment

Hello Lisa Lee,

Before I do any of the above, I want to say that I posted in "Foxit Reader" area.
      I don't use Phantom, and don't intend to.

Comment

Kycau

Please try with Foxit Reader version 9.6.0 and see if the new version works fine for you:
        http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X