Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foxit does not display properly! A.R., Bluebeam Revu, & Edge does, but not Foxit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit does not display properly! A.R., Bluebeam Revu, & Edge does, but not Foxit!

The Colored shading on this PDF does not display properly, the Opacity is not recognized, and the underlying text layer is obliterated!! This is a work document, but the entity using Foxit as their primary PDF viewer, globally, cannot see this PDF correctly. I have enclosed the correct viewed version, and what Foxit displays and prints. This is unacceptable as I have to create a unique unshaded version because this company will not use the industry standard. Can this be fixed at Foxit? If not, I will never use it, or endorse it, although I downloaded it, just to recreate the errored view and print to as if this is correctable.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ROSITANI; 08-08-2019, 10:40 PM.

ROSITANI,I have tried to open the "PANEL 4 INCORRECT.pdf" PDF file with both of MS edge browser and Foxit PhantomPDF/Foxit Reader V9.6,this file "PANEL 4 INCORRECT.pdf" is displayed the same in both of these two applications. Please refer to attached screenshot:comparison screenshot.jpg.
    If what you mentioned that is that the PDF file"PANEL 4 INCORRECT.pdf" was not created with correct colored shading included,please help to let us know how the problematic PDF file was created?
    If you have a original PDF file which could be displayed correctly in Bluebeam Revu, & Edge,but can not be displayed properly in Foxit,please send us the original PDF file for us to take a closer testing first. If it is inconvenience to upload the files here, you may email it to support@foxitsoftware.com (Attn:Lisa). And indicate this thread link. Thank you.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X