Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to disable "verifying all signatures" while opening the PDF

Hey,

Lately my Foxit Reader started say "verifying all signatures" while opening only my biological psychology PDF which it has a lot of highlights etc. However, it had the same amount of highlights before, so, I am not sure if it is the reason. Anyway, since "verifying all signatures" take a lot of time, is there anyway to disable it on Foxit Reader? Btw I don't even know what "verifying all signatures" mean

Thanks.

Yigas

Sorry for the inconvenience. Is your pdf file protected with digital signature? Would you please provide us with the following info for further investigation?
    1. The version of Foxit Reader you use.
    2. The screenshot of message for "verifying all signatures" you get.
    3. The pdf file which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by lyndi_wu View Post
      Yigas

Sorry for the inconvenience. Is your pdf file protected with digital signature? Would you please provide us with the following info for further investigation?
      1. The version of Foxit Reader you use.
      2. The screenshot of message for "verifying all signatures" you get.
      3. The pdf file which has the issue for further test,if it is inconvenient to upload here, you may email the PDF document to support@foxitsoftware.com. Thank you in advance.

Hey. I don't know what do you mean by "digital signature" unfortunately, so can you explain that a little bit more?
      1. I use the latest version (9.6.0.25114)
      2. Screenshot included.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	verifying all signatures.png
Views:	2
Size:	457.6 KB
ID:	173860
      3. I can e-mail that if it necessary.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yigas View Post

Hey. I don't know what do you mean by "digital signature" unfortunately, so can you explain that a little bit more?
        1. I use the latest version (9.6.0.25114)
        2. Screenshot included.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	verifying all signatures.png
Views:	2
Size:	457.6 KB
ID:	173860
        3. I can e-mail that if it necessary.
        Thank you for your reply. We really need your help to send us the file sample you mentioned for further testing, would you mind sending it to support@foxitsoftware.com? Thank you.
        Please write Atten:Richell as the subject so I will take care of it.

Comment

Working...
        X