Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to swipe the pages like reading a book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to swipe the pages like reading a book?

When I'm trying to read through a manual or lengthy document it is much easier for me to swipe the pages like I'm turning pages on a book. This can easily be done with XODO PDF software, but I much prefer FoxIt for the annotation , signature etc... Kind of a pain to switch between both of these softwares, but I can't seem to find a way to do this with FoxIt. I might even be willing to worst case if I could swipe though the pages vertically, but that doesn't seem to work either. Any suggestions?

Bunjo

Are you referring to Foxit Reader for Windows or Foxit Reader for UWP (Universal Windows Platform)? What is the device you're using? If you're using Foxit Reader for Windows, we could go to View->Full Screen, then click on the page to flip pages.

Please let us know. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for your response. If you're talking about the reader in the Windows store which is called FoxIt Mobil PDF I just downloaded and tried it. It does seem like it does what I want, but is clunky. Definitely not as feature rich as the regular PDF reader for Windows. Also the weird thing on the mobil one is you cannot draw with the pencil in black. That is absolutely bonkers!

Comment

Bunjo ,I am sorry that there is really no black color for pencil tool in Foxit MobilePDF for windows and we also can not swipe the pages like turning pages on a book. If your device is running windows OS(for example,windows 7,windows 8,windows 10),we suggest you give our Foxit Reader for windows a try which is more powerful than Foxit MobilePDF for windows. Please download it from the link below:
        http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe
        Then you could go to View->Full Screen to click on the page to flip pages under full screen mode.

Comment

Desktop version is of course better
          If you want simple PDF reading, any reader will work. If you want advanced options like bookmarking and highlighting, then Foxit or any office suite like polaris or others will do that for you.
          Cheers
          Last edited by bestia; 09-14-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X