• Show
Clear All

• Bug: Some UI elements to do not scale properly on hidpi display

Environment:
    - Foxit Reader 9.6.0
    - Windows 10
    - 4k display set to 200% scaling

Issue:
    Some UI elements are not scaled correctly.
    - The vertical and horizontal scrollbars.
    - The zoom level doesn't seem to recognize scaling. The 100% zoom level is very small. If I zoom to 200%, the result is what I expect to see at 100%.

chumley ,Thanks for using Foxit Reader and your feedback about this situation.We have already submitted the issue you mentioned to our internal bug tracking system for our QA team to do further anlaysis with report ID#QCPHANTOM-20459.We will keep you informed for any progress about this issue or you may also write back to support@foxitsoftware.com with report ID#QCPHANTOM-20459 to track its processing status in the future.

Comment

Thank you Lisa_lee .

Another scaling issue that I have noticed: If the display scaling is changed while Foxit Reader is running, then all of the UI elements become fuzzy. If you exit and restart Foxit Reader, or if you change the scaling setting back to what it was when reader was started, then the UI elements become sharp again, .

Comment

chumley ,The another situation"All of Foxit Reader UI elements become fuzzy if the system's display scaling is changed while Foxit Reader is running" you mentioned also has been submitted to our internal bug tracking system with report ID#QCPHANTOM-20459.Any updates about it,we will keep you informed.

Comment

Working...
        X