Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxit Reader starts very slow

Hi All,
    since a few days I'm struggeling getting start-up performance from the reader.
    It takes 25 seconds until the application is ready to go.
    As a comparison, word takes 3-5 secondes to start.

I've got version 9.7.0.29455
    Any advise what i can do?

Regards
    Martin

[email protected] ,Regarding this issue,our dev team have compiled new dll files based on the issue you mentioned. Would you please help to do as the following way to test the dll files on your side?
    1. Download DLL.zip from the below link, and unzip the file to get a folder which contains two dll files"FPCSDK.dll" and "FPCSDK64.dll":
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss...M-9782/DLL.zip
    2.Keep your Foxit PhantomPDF closed you it is opening. Browse to the installation folder of Foxit Reader(By default it is:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader"),please save the two newly downloaded dll files into this folder to replace its original two files there.
    Finally,please try to open Foxit Reader again to see if it will be opened at normal speed? If it is still opened slowly,please follow the steps below to provide relevant logļ¼š
    1: Download "fpcsdk.zip" form the link below:
    http://sync-us.foxitsoftware.com/iss...782/fpcsdk.zip
    unzip it to get "fpcsdk.config" this file.
    2:Please place "fpcsdk.config" this file into your Foxit Reader's main installation folder,somewhere like:
    "C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader"
    or
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader"
    3:Please try to open Foxit Reader as usual to replicate the same issue,then please close the software and package all of the files under the following folder and send them to [email protected]:
    C:\ProgramData\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\FoxitConnectPDF\Log

Comment

Hi,

I've got the same problem, Foxit Reader (vers. 9.7.0.29455 )starts very slow.
      After changing the two dll files Foxit Reader still starts slowly.
      Is there already a solution?

Comment

Working...
      X