Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The system has insufficient memory to start Foxit reader.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherry
    replied
    melvin

Did the solution about performing a fresh re-installation of Foxit Reader 10.0 help solve the problem?

Leave a comment:

• melvin
    replied
    Thank you for the reply...

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    melvin Sorry for the problem you encountered with Foxit reader. Could you please kindly perform a fresh re-installation as following and try again
    1) Please make sure you've closed all Foxit reader related programs (IE, Firefox...) then go to "Control Panel"->"Add/Remove Programs" to uninstall Foxit reader;
    Go to "Start"->"Run"-> input regedit -> find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Foxit Software\ Foxit reader 9.0" and "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\ Foxit reader 9.0" to delete the whole folder of Foxit reader 9.0;
    2) Install the latest version 10.0 of Foxit reader. Please download the installer from the link below:

http://cdn01.foxitsoftware.com/produ...etup_Clean.exe
    Finally, please give the new installation a try and let us know the result. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• melvin
    replied
    Hi, recently I encountered this error on my foxit READER. It says " The code execution cannot proceed because DPAPI. DLL cannot be found. Try installing a fresh copy" I've tried reinstalling a fresh copy a couple of time but the problem still exist it won't load the application. what should I do about this?

Leave a comment:

• amanda_liang
    replied
    kok80 Sorry for the inconvenience. The issue will be fixed in next version of Foxit reader, which will be released in shortly after.
    If you need, we can send the download link of beta version of Foxit reader to you for testing. Please send email to [email protected] and ask for beta version.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• The system has insufficient memory to start Foxit reader.

Hi. Sometimes I got this error wile I`m trying to open PDF file: "The system has insufficient memory to start Foxit reader. Make sure you have enough memory to start Foxit Reader."
    Windows server 2016
    x64

I have enough memory. After getting error I open another file without any errors, then open the first file also without errors.
    Last edited by kok80; 12-26-2019, 06:31 AM. Reason: insufficient memory
Working...
X